Dog Electric Fence with IP67 Waterproof Collar
Tired of setting up expensive physical fences that look ugly and make the pet more restive?
Looking for a pragmatic dog fence?
Petsjoy360 is the safe and reliable solution to restrict your pets and dogs with in the boundary.
Why Electric Dog Fence is better?
A dog is man’s best friend, yet like all other animals, they are curious too. Dogs like to explore. Expensive physical fences to protect them from the perils on the street don’t really work. Besides, cages, ropes, and short leashes make the dogs feel incarcerated and unhappy. The best approach is to find the balance between freedom and safety by training our dogs.
Petsjoy360 Electric dog fence will help you train your dog to learn this balance and stay within the boundary.
The invisible Electric fence will not freak your furry friend out like a physical cage or leash. It is the most trustworthy pet containment system that is quite economical, considering the job it does. It trains the dog to learn the safe restricted area boundaries and keeps them away from streets, roads, pools, neighbor’s porch and garden, flowerbeds, and other off-limit zones. The electric dog fence is a simple and easy system to operate. All one needs is to pair the transmitter and receiver and set the distance. As the dog approaches the boundary, the collar plays a warning beep. If the dog ignores the beep, it will gradually apply safe electrostatic shock gradually. The electrostatic shock is not harmful to your pet in any way, and it is carefully evaluated by pet experts not to hurt the pet. The system will gradually increase the stimulus until the dog backs away. With a little training, the dog will soon understand the boundaries and will start responding to the warning beep by backing away from the boundary.
Compared to heavy, unwieldy hard to set up and maintain wooden or metal fences or brick walls, this electric fence is a much safer and cost-effective solution. With a large coverage area (492 feet from the transmitter on all sides), it is a safe and humane way of training dogs without hurting them
- Invisible Fence: Train and restricts the dog in a confined area defined by the user. Once the dog wearing the receiver tries to go beyond the set range of motion, an audio warning is issued, followed by static stimulation. The penalty methods train and remind the dog to return to the allowed area.
- Safe and Harmless: Electric fence system is designed by pet experts and it is meant to train your pet. It is absolutely safe and harmless.
- Fully Wireless: The solution is entirely wireless. No need to dig and bury a wire around the boundaries. Hassle-free and straightforward set up requiring no digging or setting up messy wires all over the house.
- Large Coverage Area: The maximum remote radius is 492ft, with the transmitter being the center pint. The transmitter's signal strength is adjustable from 1-100 levels for customizing area coverage, and the corresponding receiver distance is 0-492ft. With a digital display, the transmitter provides a visual display of the current signal strength.
- Easy Operation: Simple to operate with fast function setting and simple code pairing.
- Unlimited Receiver Support: The transmitter can work with an unlimited number of receivers without mutual interference.
- Premium Quality: The high-quality receiver is rechargeable, IP67 waterproof, and durable. No need to worry on a rainy day as your dog can even wear it into the water without causing any damage or performance degradation.
- Simple and Easy Installation: The electric dog fence is easy to install. Just make sure you fix the transmitter at 5ft from the ground and avoid any metal walls to prevent interference with wireless signals and obstruction of the remote control signals.
Material: ABS plastic+TPU
Power adapter: US plug
Adjustable signal level: 1-100
Remote control range: up to 150 meters in radius
Compatible pet neck circumference: up to 25”
Water-resistance level of collar: IP67
Depending on your choice of 1/2/3 Dog fence systems:
- 1 x Wireless Transmitter
- 1/2/3 x Wireless Receivers
- 1/2/3 x Neck Straps
- 2 x DC-USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1/2/3x 4-Pack Metal Contact Probes
- 1/2/3 x LED Test Light
- 1/2/3 x 4-Pack Plastic Anchors
- 1 x User Manual
How to Set up and Use:
- Place the transmitter at an appropriate place facing the yard.
- Pair the transmitter and collar receiver.
- Power both the transmitter and collar receiver.
- Place the test light on the collar receiver’s collar contacts (shocking the air will damage collar receiver). The collar should be flashing red every 2 seconds to show that it is active and not beep while being in close proximity of the transmitter. The collar will go into sleep mode if it’s idled for 1 minute. Keep shaking the collar left and right to keep it active during the test.
- Set the power level on the transmitter to 100 (highest level).
- Adjusting Transmitter’s Power Level
- Have one person carry the collar and go to the 20 feet mark before your desired boundary, place a flag there as a reminder for you and your pet.
- Have the second person at the transmitter. Keep lowering the transmitter power level slowly from 100 until the collar starts beeping.
- The power level of the transmitter where the collar just started beeping is the level you should set it at for the signal to reach such distance.
- While walking the perimeter, if the collar keeps beeping when not expected, walk towards the transmitter and place a flag where it stops beeping.
- After completing the entire walk around and placing the flags, you can see how your boundary is setup by looking at the flags. It might not be a perfectly smooth path because signal varies due to different landscapes and interference.
Please read the included manual prior to your first use. For best results, follow these following rules.
- The collar receiver is intended for use on dogs only.
- The system should only be used with healthy pets. Contact your veterinarian if you have concerns about the medical condition of your dog
- This system is not for vicious or aggressive pets as static shock may further provoke aggression. If your dog may pose a threat to others. DO NOT USE THIS SYSTEM.
- If you are unsure if your dog is aggressive. Please consult your veterinarian or a certified trainer
- A low battery may cause faulty operation, do not use if you suspect a low battery.
- Do not leave the collar on your dog for more than 12 consecutive hours a day.
- Never perform set-up procedures when the collar receiver is on your dog.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Properly fit the collar on your dog. Wearing it too long or too tight may cause skin damage or injury.
- Clean the dog's collar area and the metal collar contacts weekly with a damp cloth and mild hand soap, then rinsed thoroughly.
- Examine your dog's collar contact area carefully for signs of redness, rash or sore daily. Stop using the collar if any of these is found and can continue to reuse when the skin fully healed. If the condition persists beyond 48 hours, please see your veterinarian.
- A condition called Pressure Necrosis, which is a devitalization of the skin due to excessive and prolonged contact against the collar contacts may occur if the steps above are not followed.
- Do not use the collar receiver on your dog unattended.
- The Wireless Pet Fence is for residential use only.
This product is designed for use with dogs where training is required. We recommend that you not use this product if your dog is less than 10 pounds or if your dog is aggressive. If you are unsure whether this is appropriate for your pet, please consult your veterinarian or certified trainer. Proper use includes reviewing the entire instruction manual and training guide provided with the product and any specific Safety information and Caution statements.
- Test the signal strength before use and always keep a margin of 10 to 20 feet from the intended boundary to compensate for the variation of signal due to temperature, obstructions or any other surrounding interference. This means keep the boundary limit 10 to 20 feet inside the limit you want to set for your dog. If the signal gets stronger, dog may be able to get extra feet outside the boundary. If the signal get weaker, it will be restricted some extra feet inside the boundary. This inconsistency is a natural radio phenomenon due to external factors.
- This product is designed for use with dogs where training is required. We recommend that you not use this product if your dog is less than 10 pounds or if your dog is aggressive. If you are unsure whether this is appropriate for your pet, please consult your veterinarian or certified trainer. Proper use includes reviewing the entire instruction manual and training guide provided with the product and any specific Safety information and Caution statements.
- The Wireless Pet Fence is NOT a solid physical barrier. The system merely acts like a deterrent to remind dogs by static stimulation to remain in the boundary established. It is imperative to complete the entire training with your dog. Note that not all dogs can be trained to stay in the barrier. Manufacturer CANNOT guarantee that the system will in all cases keep a dog within the established boundary. Therefore, if you have reasons to believe that your dog may pose any danger to others or harm itself if he is not contained within the boundaries, you should NOT rely solely on this system. Manufacturer shall NOT be liable for any property damage, economic loss or any consequential damages sustained as a result of any animal crossing the boundary